Cashier and Bid Cards
Buying at auction is a fun and fast paced experience, whether you are buying antiques, real estate or maybe furniture. Below are some things to know when buying.
When entering our location it will be easy to find the Cashier office, just look for the sign to the right!
- Have your driver’s license ready for the cashier as it will be easier to check you in and get you a number.
- Once checked in you will receive a number written on a bid card , some customers may request a special number and that is fine unless it is already taken by someone else.
- You may bid with this card when the auctioneer hammers sold you must be able to show your number to the auctioneer so that we can record the sale of this item to your number.
- When you are ready to check out take your bid card or number to the cashier office and they will run a Talley of all the items that you purchased that evening and give you a total due.
- We accept Cash and Good Pennsylvania checks with no extra charges. We accept Visa, MasterCard with a 3% added fee for the use of the card.—Out of state checks must be approved previous to the auction.
- We have an ATM or Cash Machine on site for your use.